1. Formulators from legally established and registered companies/factories, or independent formulators are allowed to register for the competition. (Group registration is allowed, with no more than 4 participants in each team)
2. The natural or organic formulas of the designed products must comply with the COSMOS - Standard "Cosmetics Organic and Natural Standards" (click here for more details).
- Dosage Form and R&D Design Concept (40%)
> Sustainable Materials (30%)
The design concept of natural/organic, sustainability, and being environmentally-friendly in compliance with the COSMOS standards, and meet consumer needs while creating product sustainability.
> Innovative Development (10%)
Innovative formulas, raw materials, technological processes, or a new experience regarding application methods and effects.
- Functions and Features (20%)
- Sensory Experience (20%)
- Market Potential (20%)
※ Please complete the following before April 30th, 2021.
1. Membership: Please apply for membership on our official website, and then register online.
2.Online Registration: Click the “Register” icon below to complete the online registration form.
3. Delivery: Before April 30th, 2021. Please provide 10 sets of “formulation samples” (at least 20ml for each set), and deliver to: No. 5-100, Guanghua St., Xinshi Dist., Tainan City 74449, Taiwan “HonorChem SMILE UP Eco-Cosme Team”.
4. Submitting Information: Before April 30, 2021, access the Member Center and upload the “Designed Product Registration Form” and relevant attachments (such as product forms, photos, DM, product testing reports or related certificates, etc)
※The formulation samples must undertake the stability test before the competition, and samples with any deterioration or separation during the assessment shall be discarded. In addition, the finalists will be publicly exhibited during the awards ceremony in July. Please verify the usability and stability of samples.
Awards and Prize:
1st place: A round-trip ticket Taiwan to Bangkok for IN-COSMETICS ASIA in November 2021, a trophy, a certificate, and a prize of NT$30,000.
2nd place: An SOFW Journal - Cosmetic Ingredients & Formulations Guide 2020, a trophy, a certificate, and a prize of NT$20,000.
3rd place: An SOFW Journal - Cosmetic Ingredients & Formulations Guide 2020, a trophy, a certificate, and a prize of NT$10,000.
Final Competition & Awards Ceremony @ 2021 TAIWAN INT'L BEAUTY SHOW
1. The finalists will be exhibited and an awards ceremony in the TAIWAN BEAUTY INT'L SHOW will be held on July 1st-3rd, 2021.
2. The winning products will be exhibited at the TAIWAN BEAUTY INT'L SHOW, and shown in the official website/fan group of HonorChem and the SMILE UP Eco-Cosme Awards, as well as related media.
※ The 2021 HonorChem Eco-Cosme Awards will be organized in cooperation with TAITRA in the TAIWAN BEAUTY INT'L SHOW. Any team participants in the competition this year can set up a workshop with a 20% discount. For more registration details, please refer to the official Taiwan International Beauty Show website: https://www.beautytw.com.tw/
The Organizer and Relevant Event Precautions:
1. The SMILE UP Eco-Cosme awards are organized by HonorChem. Domestic and foreign cosmetics professionals are invited, including well-known universities, scientific research units, and non-profit organizations (such as TAITRA and ITRI), as advisors or cooperative units, in order to ensure equality and fair evaluation during the competition, encouraging Taiwan’s beauty companies to participate and exchange experiences in the competition with a positive, forward-thinking, and an open attitude.
2. Designed products for the competition shall comply with the laws and regulations related to Taiwan’s cosmetics, as well as the formulation patents and intellectual property rights. The participants shall be disqualified upon violation, and will be responsible for related legal liabilities.
3. Incomplete matters can be amended by the organizer at any time, and the changes shall be based on information published on the official website. Please feel free to contact us for any further information.